Inspiration


            The 4th of July has always been my favorite holiday. I have always been fascinated with the fireworks and I love to participate in the family festivities like grilling out and swimming. My birthday is also on July 5th, so it was a great lead into my birthday the next day. But, I rarely got the chance to use fireworks when I was younger. This was because my family lived in a very quiet neighborhood in Illinois, where almost all fireworks are illegal. Every once in a while, my dad would pick up a small amount of fireworks from Indiana, where they are legal. This always made me so excited to shoot them off on the 4th of July. But even when we would shoot them, we didn’t do very many. This was to avoid neighbors complaining.

            Once I moved into an apartment in college I finally realized I had the opportunity to buy as many fireworks as I wanted. I would always be disappointed when my dad wouldn’t pick up fireworks for the year or wouldn’t let us shoot many off on the 4th of July. But, eventually I got old enough to buy them on my own. I just had to be patient and wait until then. There might be young people reading this getting disappointed that they can’t shoot fireworks on their own or purchase them. My advice is to just be patient. Eventually you will be able to buy all that you want. I was in your exact shoes but was patient and I am now one of the biggest pyro users of anyone I know.

Also, I have created some products for our loyal customers. There are hats, flip flops, and other great products if you would like to purchase them and help support our business. You can find these products at https://www.cafepress.com/colesfireworks. Go check them out!

Comments